The Inn At Shelburne Farms
- Do NOT miss an opportunity to come here. You will be transported to a more innocent time.
- Request a room facing lake Champlain and do not miss the delicious maple Manhattan made with local bitters!
- Such a beautiful property. We had a great weekend her for a wedding. We did the tour of the grounds and the cheese tasting at the end. It was a relaxing experience. Can't wait to visit again.
- My wife & I had great brunch here in July on a Wed morning. The Inn is beautiful, view is gorgeous, and food was both very good & reasonably priced. Get a reservation & ask to sit outside!
- The most picturesque setting for sundowners on a gorgeous autumn day i could imagine. Seriously special
- Recommend "Architectural Tour" by noted Vermont restoration architect Martin Tierney who led the restoration project. Wednesdays from 1pm to 3pm. Stay for 330pm tea with sandwiches and biscuits.
- Recommend the daily "Tea Tours" starting at 230pm and ends with tea with sandwiches and biscuits at 330pm.
- Amazing squash frittatas
- Bear in mind there is no a/c - if it's really hot and humid, the rooms can get unpleasantly sticky.