948 4th Ave (at 36th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Lists & rankings
- Get a piece of tres leches cake. It's mad good.
- A Mexican place masquerading as a bakery. There's counter space and some stools but no tables FYI.
- Local Mexican Bakery in Sunset Park. The service was nothing to talk about but the food is really good for the value! And it's open 24h, which means fresh Mexican food is available also at night.
- The Cemitas and Sopes are both incredible.
- Looove the chicken tostadas. And at 2.25 a pop - it's an awesome cheap meal!
- Great cheap greasy hot food.... People seem to like the baked goods but the place smells like stale sugar.
- The papusas, huaraches, and pastries are all delicious!
- The tacos are cheaper than most and more lushly appointed, with lettuce, onions, cilantro, and a good wad of jalapeos. Favorite: tinga, a bright orange filling of chipotle-drenched chicken.
- their prices cannot be beat! $4 breakfast platter! Their home fries are delicious
- Very authentic and inexpensive tacos served out of a traditional Mexican barrio bakery. Spicy pork for sure
- Sugar everything, affordable prices, nothing special
- Rated top 50 in USA for tacos! Tres leche cake fabulous make sure to ask for extra milky mixture in the tray to your slice.
- cheap mexican food around $5
- Best cemitas!
- Good food, very slow service.
- The tortas make for a pretty fantastic lunch in a pinch.
- place is very nasty. been there drunk many times but i can see how disgusting the workers are. once i even notice one worker scratching her private parts and continued to grab food without watching
- They have great tostadas
- Tacos de tinga are delicious!
- Get the steak tacos. You will not regret it. Also try their cream doughnuts. Absolutely delicious.