Indy Winter Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, American
222 E Market St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
9:00am - 12:00pm
- Stop by the market info table to learn more about our new food access program!
- try the scones from rene's bakery.
- Always the best place for a Saturday morning stroll to get all your food for the week. Great vendors, great people. Amazing people watching time too. Love me some Indy!
- Home ec. she makes wonderful jams!
- Love the crepes... I got the green ham and egg.., yummmmm
- Amazing is all I can say....
- If Duos is selling breakfast, buy it! Their breakfast stew is my favorite way to start a Saturday. Also don't miss taste-testing (and buying a pint) from Lick ice cream.
- Circle City Sweets' almond with fruit bars are amazing! Try a free sample.
- herbal chai tea is nice to sip while walking around, re-use the cup!
- Try the tamales! SO GOOD.
- Find the individual dessert pies and try one of the sweet and one savory. The chicken one is awesome.