Indian Rocks Beach, FL
- My favorite beach!
- It's never very crowded here. Beautiful long beach strip.. and pretty clean! I recommend Crabby Bill's or Keegans for yummy seafood dinner!
- Every Sunday half hour before sunset. Drum Circle music and dancing. At the 25th access
- Great place to watch the sunset!
- Watch your food! A sea gull jacked my sandwich right out of my hand!
- Be sure to do the stingray shuffle between April and October visit!
- My morning beach run now resting on da beach
- Great sunsets
- Very peaceful spot between St. Pete's and Clearwater...friendly locals, great sunsets.
- Don't bring dogs. And fun is pretty much not allowed
- Just south of Pier 60 and a great place to go if you are trying to keep clear of the crowds. Lots of free parking all around the area.
- Don't bother packing a lunch, the birds will stalk and peck at you :( their talons are no joke.
- Check for free access parking along side streets.
- Yes, Zach is right! This is our fave beach don't sweat the sting rays!
- Don't let the rays scur you, the water's great.
- PS If lot is full, drive around for smaller free lots and street parking :)
- Beautiful beach and some great restaurants.
- Very beautiful beach
- Clean and quite
- Enjoying the beach with my mom!! <3