India Foodtech Market By Operation Type (Food Aggregators & Restaurant Based), By Source of Order (Web Vs Mobile App), By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery, Mobile Wallet, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021
NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Foodtech market represents the online food ordering and delivery ecosystem. Over the years, foodtech market in India has been growing at a robust pace on account of increasing personal disposable income, growing internet penetration and rising number of smartphone users. A large base of the country's population is getting busier, with lesser time to get involved in household activities or to indulge in cooking, thus driving the market for foodtech in India. Further, due to improving standard of living, the country is witnessing a paradigm shift in consumer tastes & preferences, wherein, they are foregoing conventional food products. Attractive cashback offers and discounts offered by foodtech companies are also contributing to the growth of India foodtech market.
According to TechSci Research report "India Foodtech Market By Operation Type, By Source of Order, By Payment Method, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the foodtech market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2016 - 2021. Over the last couple of years, the country's foodtech market has been witnessing huge fund inflows from domestic as well as foreign investors. On the basis of operation type, the market has been segmented into two categories, namely, food aggregators and restaurant based. Among these categories, restaurant based segment dominated the overall market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well, owing to consumer loyalty and frequent cashbacks/discounts offered by the companies. In 2015, Cash on Delivery was the most preferred mode of payment among Indian consumers. Moreover, web based source of ordering dominated the India foodtech market in 2015 as it offers seamless customer experience in terms of ease of ordering, choosing alternate payment options and order tracking. "India Foodtech Market By Operation Type, By Source of Order, By Payment Method, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects related to foodtech market in India:
- India Foodtech Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Operation Type (Food Aggregators & Restaurant Based), By Source of Order (Web Vs Mobile App), By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery, Mobile Wallet, Credit/Debit Card and Netbanking)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the India foodtech market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, foodtech companies and other stakeholder align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with foodtech companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03814056-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30