Improv Comedy Club
Comedy Club, Nightclub, Casino
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hollywood, FL 33314
- Kaitlin is the sweetest server! Great martini & fabulous smile.
- Don't sit up front and interact with the comic. They'll ask you to leave.
- Good seeing u :)
- Good laughs. Food fair.
- Had a good time tonight. Enjoyed it all.
- Good comedy, but they have a rule that you have to buy at least two drinks which would be fine if everything wasn't so expensive. But still good comedy.
- Ladies, I'm told if it's rainy out, you can flip the hand dryer in the bathroom around to give yourself a blow.
- Need a good laugh? Fort Lauderdale Improv rents out rooms and offers party packages for corporate events, birthday parties, fundraisers, and more!
- Lots of fun, but $15.95 for a drink? Holy crap! Maybe they should post their prices!
- Try the Planter's Punch - STRONG!!!
- Use the handicapped stall so you can avoid the guy that will expect a tip for turning the water on for you to wash your hands.
- I love Anjelah Johnson
- Pay your tab up front or in advance with food & beverage tab offers for $70 or $100.
- Great venue, cocktails are expensive and consumption of minimum 2 drinks per person
- Might as well buy a bottle of you drink premium liq. Cheaper that way , I wouldn't bother ordering food tho
- Food was cold and not good. I don't drink so had to pay $6 for a glass of pineapple juice that was half water. What a rip off and disappointing. For $6 at least serve 100% juice.
- Get there early to get great seats!
- Not a big fan of the food. Need more vegetarian options