Illinois Bar & Grill
Bar, Burgers, American
Concourse B (at MDW Airport)
Chicago, IL 60638
- awesome bacon cheeseburger!!!
- Absolutely the worse service ever!! It's bordering on funny. It's like she trying to be nasty!!
- Open outlet under the jukebox to your left for charging while having a beer and burger.
- Yes on the best airport eating spots, I recommend the veggie burger
- The best breakfast omelet you can find in an airport. Bring your appetite!
- Best breakfast at the airport. You'll be full all day.
- Awesome omelets and burgers, terrible service
- Cold beer is good
- The fish is long. Break it in half and stack it. House brand beer pretty good.
- Best breakfast @ MDW
- The lemon pepper chicken sandwich beats other ordinary chicken sandwiches, big too. The fish sandwich is also big & tasty. Can't go wrong with either one.
- Best place for meal if you have a layover at Midway Airport. Grab a burger and a beer (particularly a Fat Tire).
- The Fat Tire makes for a great breakfast.
- Huge Portions! Enough for 2
- Tip is .... Don't come! Staff has shitty attitude . Bartender sucks!
- Called the Illinois Bar but no Illinois beers Fail!
- Kind of awesome fucking burger. Is this what Chicago's like?
- Burgers are huge and worth the money.
- The tap labeled "you're special ale" is a rotating selection, not a house brew.
- Best food in MDW especially chic sw and fries enormous!