Winery, Wine Bar
- quando si dice nella botte piccola c' il vino buono...
- I was disappointed with this bar. The place was too small, very uncomfortable to sit at the table. And the prices are a bit high for the quality they offer.
- Cozy, romantic spot for a glass of wine and small plates.
- , .
- Piccolo locale dove degustare salumi, formaggi e vini di ottima qualit, e dico OTTIMA! Personale giovane e superaccogliente. Molto rilassante.
- Very good choice for local italian wine and delicacies! The atmosphere is very good as well and you can blend with the locals!
- A very cosy place, lunch was good there
- Brunello di Montalcino by the glass. Yummy crostini. Great atmosphere.
- These guys really know their wine - the chilled red really surprised us! Amazing food platters and great wine. Such a fun, friendly and chilled atmosphere.
- Great place, great wine, great meals and great staff. You wont regret!
- Great prosciutto, cheeses & wines. Cozy & authentic. Locals & tourists sit together creating the perfect mix.
- The best meal we have had so far in Italy. The chef does a modern twist on classic Italian fare. The gazpacho, salad and lamb raviolo are superb. Highly recommend in Florence
- , , ! ! , !
- Il Santino is a perfect spot to knock back a glass of wine and some bites before heading to dinner.
- The garganelli with a spicy sausage tomato sauce is incredible. Best pasta I had in Italy.
- Staff was so friendly and helpful and happy to explain the menu to a pair of confused Brits. Had two delicious glasses of red wine (which we were allowed to taste first) plus some yummy bruschetta!
- Le vin et l' ambiance
- wine is awesome. prosciutto is amazing. cheese is great. the place is fantastic.
- " ", , , . , , .
- Vi segnaliamo Gioved 5 Marzo 2015 CINTA... DI QUESTI GIORNILa qualit e la tradizione della Cinta Senese della famiglia Renieri al Santino