1111 S Hope St (11th Street)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Yuck! I would not go back to eat there.
- beer selection sucks, pizza blows.. get the pasta or an entree item. may the force be with u
- Always love the fresh produce !
- Their bolognese is amazing!
- Eat here before the Lakers games... I'm Italian and used to homemade Italian food... Everything I've tried here is absolutely delicious... No one is disappointed when I bring them here! Mmm Mmm Mmm!
- Great brunch! And Tiramisu was delicious.
- Great service....food needs major Work...the tomato sauce on top of the par
- Great prices for great food! El was the best! Homemade tiramisu was awesome.
- Park in Staples Center Lot 11 behind restaurant and have dinner, then walk 2 blocks to L.A. Live and Staples Center.
- Hmmm...no sides with the entrees? Not even a side of pasta? Seriously?