Il Fornaio Restaurant
- Great place for a delicious lunch when visiting the pier.
- If you're in a fish mood order the filet of sole...delicious! If you like pasta, order the Penne with pink sauce (not on the menu) but best I've had!
- Some dishes can be made vegan with a small adjustment; outstand'g staff who are very helpful.
- Happy Hour is great! The calzone was incredible!
- Try risotto alla parmigiana, insalata del fornia, bistecchina al pepe verde and finally tiramisu.
- Not worth your time, olive garden might be better
- The happy hour is amazing!! We ordered the whole page for 40 bucks!