5749 Stetson Hill Blvd. (at Powers)
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
- Chicken & Waffles!
- Paul is the best :))
- PEPnet, Colorado Springs premier networking group meets at IHOP every Thursday @ 7:45. Sightings have resulted in increased profits and staggering referrals.
- Brendan was the best server ever!
- I love the green eggs and ham!!
- Service is good here, friendly here to the customers
- Just be sure you keep on them when they are slow or it will take them a while to get you order out to you. Mostly if it is 6 or more people in your group.
- Was ok I guess. Good service but I remembered why I haven't been here in a few years.
- Hollandaise sauce was the color of mustard and thick horrible..husbands chicken fried steak was a frozen patty. Won't be back
- They need to check their silverware before wrapping them in the napkins.
- Not too far from the center
- Try the waitresses
- Order the Tiramisu and Banana Nut Pancakes Special before it ends!
- The banana French toast will never disappoint.
- They even know me by name here! Makes me feel so special!
- Phillycheese steak is always awesome.