2290 Southgate Rd (at Lake Ave)
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- What you would expect
- Went in for French toast & pancakes togo, took 5 mins to be greeted.30+ to get our food & no one let us know why.Then a woman in a wheelchair waited by the drafty door to be sat,though she was greeted
- The official choice of guys night. 24 hours and hot coffee. Great for the late night munchies session. This place is packed on the weekends don't even bother.
- I ordered the grilled chicken omelet. This is the first time I've ever received my omelet with no chicken or cheese inside. It was very dry & I was disappointed. Nothing like the other IHOP's.
- I like pancakes that is all :-)
- Pancakes,chicken fried steak
- Pancakes as far as the eye can see. Great coffee too!
- Very busy for breakfast
- Great pancakes :)
- Orange juice is NOT fresh squeezed and they still charge over $3 for a glass
- Ask For Beth. She's The Best. Been Serving Me Since My Freshman Year. FAM! =D
- International omelette the best
- I like that they offer some lighter (low-carb) fare on the back-side of the menu
- Ordered breakfast at 8:55 this morning and left without getting our breakfast at 9:25. The waitress wasn't any help. She should have gotten the manager involved. Won't go back.