315 Central Expressway North (at McDermott Rd)
Allen, TX 75013
- Apparently this is a great place to bring your monster children and let them go ape shit.
- Bring a sweater.
- Ask for Tyson. Genuinely friendly and super cool.
- The pancakes are really good!
- This place is always under staffed.last time we were here. They staff called in and the manager was the only person waiting on tables
- The coffee is yummy!
- If you bathe in perfume stay at home bitch.
- Very slow service. Sat down and waited 10 min and got no acknowledgement what so ever....we left!
- Sooo slow. Took 15 minutes to
- Colton looks like Justin Barcia....Team Muscle Milk Honda!
- Always busy, but good service
- Find a nice sunny corner away from the kitchen. Always loud, always cold but the food is great!
- The worst Ihop I have eaten at. The service was same as food.
- Apparently the drunks like to come here at 2:00am and they're extremely loud
- Worst service ever. Avoid this Ihop...
- The pot roast melt is FAB! But if you get fries, remember to tell them to go light or none on the seasoning. They haven't yet grasped the concept of even coverage of seasonings.
- Just ask for Ashley Hoover she will give you the best service!
- Ask for Ashley. She is the best.
- order from the waitress Ilene