- good food, terrible service
- Watch out for lipstick stains on the mugs and glasses!!!
- A sign on the door reads no weapons allowed... drive to the ihop in robinson instead.
- i had recently lost faith in restaurant service & food quality . Ihop was fantastic, best waitress and great food. Thank you for renewing my faith in eating out.
- Donna is an awesome waitress!
- Steak tips.MUST HAVE!!!
- I do not recommend this place at all...slow service...hood attitude...and cold food.
- Get the cinna stack pancakes!!!
- There was poop on the floor in the mens room I don't know if it was human or animal in nature.
- Pumpkin pancakes are amazing! Service was awesome, our waiter is a happy singing dude! Two thumbs way up after I put my forks down!
- We've always had good food and service here - I don't agree with the other comments here.
- Service is very SLOW!! Hope it gets better after they have been open longer
- Not open 24 hours until after Black Friday.
- The service wasn't good. We've been waiting for our food for long time. It lost our time!
- Horrible service. Took almost an hour to get a simple omelette.
- This place has the worst service I have ever seen. Not real clean either. Save yourself a lot of grief, there is an Eat 'n Park and a Steak and Shake just down the hill at the Waterfront.
- Staff was pleasant, food was delicious. Their pancakes are delicious! So many syrups, too. Very reasonably priced.
- Friday All-you-can-eat fish!
- You would think if they are called INTERNATIONAL house of pancakes, they would have scrapple. But they don't. :(
- Just DON'T. This place is a joke. Horrible, horrible, horrible.