- The servers have an attitude problem. Instead of straight-up blaming the customers for 'not properly communicating' what they want, apologize for the confusion instead. Food is ok.
- Try their ice mocha coffee. If you like really sweet, you'll like it. And if you dont, you could request lesser pumps of syrup. :)
- Don't come on the weekends for breakfast unless you like waiting!
- Ask for Patricia she's the best server!
- The peach tee is delicious! Try it with the Chicken Florentine Crpes, w/I the hollandaise:-)
- Audrey is Great...packed starting @ 2 am
- Oh come on now this iHop is Genious. I love it and you should come for the Swedish Pancakes.
- Don't come after a storm
- I'm not sure I'll be eating ay an IHOP anymore. Most of their meals far exceed my daily caloric intake.
- Sirloin Tips Dinner really hits the spot
- Banana and peanut butter French toast
- I was surprised at the service I received. They were much slower than usual, and they must have a new cook that still needs training.
- 55+age menu
- You don't get very many chicken tenders or waffles with the chicken and waffles
- I come here everytime I visit the area. Today I was welcomed by the sweetest and on top of things waitress. If you want good service with a smile ask for Gigi. She is the best waitress I've had!
- Cafecito calentito
- I had a great experience here. The waitress was very nice and was even willing to haul any customers that ate too many pancakes out to their car in a wheel barrel. Excellent food also.
- Cinnamon Hot Chocolate!!!! Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate!!! Soooooooooo goooooood!!!!!!
- Best pancakes in the world!!!! :-)