- I don't think any of these wait staff or managers have ever worked in food service before. The turn around time for drink orders and just placing an order from seating is utterly ridiculous.
- Food took an hour at least, I've had better service in a Denny's.
- let's see if the service is better today, so far no ;/
- Very slow!! Always have had poor service unless coming in the late night hours. Not good if you have Childern cuz u have to sit and wait to long. Had greater expectations for an IHOP.
- Been here since 12:40pm. It is now 2:04pm and no food.
- Horrible service....over cooked eggs, under cooked sausage and waited 7 minutes to get our check after we were done eating
- Not really slow. Staff is friendly and courteous. Manager is constanly on the floor cleaning up and talking with customers. Portion size is fine for price. Good experience every time.
- Slowest service ever.
- Kids had fun, service was slow, but the manager explained that they where down a cook. The manager made it right, & invited us back. Today we came back, service was excellent, the server was friendly.
- Looks like they've worked out the kinks since the bad reviews from 2012. Came here on a Sunday ~2pm. No wait on drinks, prompt order taking, food wait just over 10 minutes.
- Not nearly the same experience as others have had. Prompt friendly service, good food pretty quick. No complaints
- Must be a limit if 2 drinks because the waitress offers check instead of refill. Manager walked past empty glass 4 times and doesn't care
- Mediocre food and the worst service imaginable. WTF?
- Do not come here if you're in a hurry. Service is horribly slow! 20 min before anyone offered to take our drink order.
- If you're in a hurry and it's after 9am on a weekend... DO NOT under any circumstances stop here. Bottom line...kitchen isn't fast enough.
- The Swiss mocha coffee is very gross. It tastes like bitter water. (picture is of what it looks like in real life)
- Really slow. Portion size is small for price. 45 minutes from order to food. Training the new staff obviously didn't work. Improvement is needed before I come back.
- Holidays and weekends the place is really crowded. Expect a 30-45 minute wait to get a table.
- Waiters not all that bright..and management isn't much smarter. I hope its cause it's new...the one in Lancaster is worth the drive.
- The service today was really bad. Tons of staff but still had to wait for my food. There were also several managers there and none of them would stop to ask how everything was. Big disappointment!!!