1731 SW Wanamaker Rd (btwn 17th & 19th)
Topeka, KS 66604
- Chairs are comfortable now. I agree Jose is the best waiter.
- Jose C is the best!!! Be thankful if you wind up in his section!!
- New chairs! Would still go for a booth though.
- Pancakes yes
- The veggie omelette, was very tasty.
- Great location. Always supports charities. Food is always great, from omlettes to dinner. Servers are very pleasant. Sometimes a wait, but wirth it.
- Breakfast with good friends.
- If you can't get Jose, ask for Kat!
- Don't wear anything nice unless you want to smell like food
- No Topeka trip is complete without a midnight Ihop visit
- Great club sandwiches
- The manager is very friendly... Come there often enough and you'll get yourself a "Come Here Often" discount. ;)
- Waited 15 minute for a waitress to realize I had not been helped yet. Make sure the host notifies them that you are here!
- Make sure your food is cold my cheese omlet was cold
- The Nutella Crepes are definitely worth trying.
- Make sure you ask for a booth. They have the most uncomfortable chairs.
- I wish they could get an order correct!!