Iguanas Ranas Taqueria
Burritos, Tacos, Mexican
484 Main St (btw Washington & Ferry St)
Middletown, CT 06457
- Awesome Chilaquilas. Everything is fabulous.
- You have to try to fish taco and the chorizo taco. And their chips and salsa are great too. Chips come out hot!
- Lenguas and cabeza (tongue and head) tacos very good if you're adventurous
- Great food, great people, great price.
- Carnitas tacos are delish!! Theyre smaller than youd think so get a couple but they are ON POINT! Ps- chips and salsa is 3.00 not like laboca where you can snack and wait for a drink/food
- Fabulous chicken flautas & fish tacos. So fresh. Great prices.
- Excellent cactus burrito
- The lazy burrito is probably the most amazing thing ive ever eaten.
- Special burritos are as big as a kid's head. Yum
- A nice taco platter.
- Get a taco platter and skip the margarita (too sweet & not that strong)
- Food is fabulous. Very inexpensive.
- As of December 2013 they've got a new menu
- Consistently phenomenal and inexpensive / fairly priced. Good quality ingredients, and careful caring preparation... 5 star
- Carne asada burrito everyday for lunch
- Try the tacos al pastor. You won't be disappointed!
- Everything was fresh and delicious. Nothing was buried in a pound of cheddar cheese. Tres leches dessert was fab!
- Try the Fish Burrito - Very tasty must have.
- Dozen wings for $6 during Happy Hour. They are much better than the wings on the normal menu.
- Burrito with french fries. Unbeatable.