Karaoke, Sports Bar
1452 2nd Ave (btwn E 75th & E 76th St.)
New York, NY 10021
- Newly renovated, LIVE bands during the week, karaoke at the bar every day, Live DJ Karaoke Thursday-Saturday nights. Great pleace to watch sporting events too! Exclusive Kiddie Karaoke Parties.
- $3 Jameson shots. Nuff said.
- Good karaoke, but in a neighborhood ill suited for a zombie attack #zombiesurvival
- They recently instituted a rule where you can't sing without purchasing a drink at the bar. And then each song costs $2. It's a ripoff. People come to karaoke bars to SING. No wonder it's always empty
- Just make sure if you're going to karaoke, go on Thursday. The DJ that night knows what's up.
- Come check out our renovations, then sing your heart out!
- .$5 for a coors? Really? I'm good.
- Don't come here! I stopped by with my friends and I drank too much during the night. The bartender told me I can't order just water that if I wanted to stay at the bar, I had to order a drink.
- Christi is the best bartender in the world and karaoke with Brooke is tops!
- Request song the minute you come in. The wait is extremely long
- Karl is the nicest bartender!!! And a great singer!!!!
- Just avoid this place
- Huh. Never heard of pay karaoke before! I must be from outta town...
- If you want to wait 2 hrs to sing then go otherwise its not worth it. Or pay extra. I say stay in BK or go to Koreatown
- Bartenders are good, karaoke is ok, but its difficult to sing here when they parade their regulars on stage over and over again.
- FREE Whiskey Shot w/ Yelp check-in + cheap drinks but daily Karaoke for $2 / song is way pricey! Ive been inconsistently charged different prices for HH drinks - that is NOT cool!
- Karaoke and dancing!
- Bartenders, patrons, karaoke dj... all awesome people
- FREE Whiskey Shot w/ Yelp check-in + cheap drinks but daily Karaoke for $2 / song is way pricey!
- Great place for karaoke. Advice: come early if you want to sing. Later on in the night, wait can be up to an hour/hour and half. Shout out to DJ Josh!