ifc mall (國際金融中心商場)
- , 55 IFC2. - IFC2, . 6 .
- Great Place to have coffee: Vergnano Agnes B. Cafe, Fuel Espresso, Pacific Coffee and Starbucks
- Stop off at the CitySuper deli on Level 1, pick up a $20 bottle of wine, a corkscrew and some cheese and olives then head to the roof for a recession-busting, alfresco afternoon.
- Wifi password= dressedifc123
- Everything you need is here! Grocery store, Movies, shopping, gym, even serviced apartments at the Four Seasons! Its own world!
- the 55th floor of IFC is a little viewing gallery opened to the public, all you need is to register with the reception. you'll find some of the best views of hong kong up there!
- , , , ,
- Its a big shopping mall in hongkong side for people with big pockets! Get on top of the building and ul see the breathtaking view of kowloon side
- Pop for some dumplings at Crystal Jade
- Waiting outside the shops! --> Check! #ItsHardToBeAMan
- Need to rest your feet? Try the free sitting out areas on the 4th floor. Great Harbour view too
- Great place for shopping in Hong Kong. Do check out the Apple Store too! you can't miss it. If the weather is cool, do go up to the roof garden and enjoy a great view of the Victoria Harbour.
- While you're here, Check out the first ever Apple Store in HK!
- I love Fuel Espresso. Get a nice cup of coffee when you are tire of walking around the mall.
- if you goto IFC concierge on the 1st floor and show your passport, you can get a Passport to IFC that has discount coupons
- Such a big ass mall but no sports shoes!
- High hand retail shops, movie theater, apple store, restaurants and coffees... Great place
- Greatest mall ever, except it's not that great.
- When u going to come to shanghai mate?
- The valrhona caffe mocha from LGB is to die for