Ichima Japanese Cuisine
Sushi, Japanese, Asian
325 N Rosemead Blvd (btwn N Halstead & Hastings Ranch Dr)
Pasadena, CA 91107
- If you're a raw fish lover like I am, get the salmon sashimi, it literally melts in your mouth. I would also recommend the salmon lover sushi roll and dragon roll. Everything here is great though.
- Get the Marilyn Mon-roll. Fresh salmon and scallop roll wrapped in rice paper. Delish!!
- Cracklin' Calamari <3
- This is my favorite sushi place
- lava lamp is the best!!!
- Order the lobster roll but make sure it's the old style
- Wow! This place has certainly stepped up their quality and service. I highly recommend their salmon sushi as well as their eel and avocado roll.
- Great place to have a birthday dinner
- Every time I've been here it's been someone's birthday! They play the best music and everyone claps along :)
- Ick flourescent lighting doesn't set the mood for a nice dinner. Food is mediocre. Bathrooms are stinky and dirty.
- Try the philly deep roll for something different
- The salmon was really good
- avocado roll is extremely satisfying
- Get the heartattack!
- The food is epic. I love the miso and the teriyaki beef and chicken.
- Fantasy Cruise Boat! Iced green tea! Deli.
- Salmon lover roll and Alaska roll usually have a lot of salmon top!
- Pretty damn good iced tea! Heart Attack roll is delicious!
- Jap food..
- salmon, albacore, uni, yellow tail, ...