Ichiban Sushi & Asian Grill
3424 S State St
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- New favorite sushi place! Always 50% Off, GREAT rolls, and amazing service. Highly recommend this place.
- Best sushi in the city. Compares to rolls I've had at top-rated sushi restaurants in Manhattan and Aruba. And rolls are always half-priced. Almost unbelievable.
- The Roll & Hand Rolls or the $5 rolls are a good value. Get 2 rolls and you get miso soup or a salad
- Fantasy is great!
- First time here... Red ginger is so much better. Sushi here has lots of rice and service is TERRRRRIBLE.
- Great service and awesome food
- Great service! The rainbow roll is fantastic!
- This place never gets old! Call me cheep but this sushi is pretty dank try the deep fried Vegas roll.
- The hidden dragon roll is like an always roll as well as the executive, lemonland... my advice is to never buy their super spicy roll.
- Prices, Sushi, Service, and Saki
- Service may be a bit lacking, but sushi was great and made quickly!
- Worst service of my life here. Slow and the waiter was like non existent
- Went here for lunch. Sushi rolls were very good, and fresh. Price was spectacular. I have friends coming in from out of town. I am thinking of taking them here. You won't be disappointed.
- Great, fresh sushi
- Was good service could be a little better
- 101 and the blackjack are faves
- I've been here up to 4 times to 8 times in a month the service is always great sushi is even better, you can't rush a good meal it's always worth thw wait.
- I was definitely amazed by their Cowboy roll!
- So good! The Lion is awesome. We sampled a little bit off everyone's plate in our party and it was all good.
- Good sushi overall, but I didn't really like the volcano roll much. The fish on top reminded me of dried tuna.