Ichiban Sushi: Asian Bistro
- Their sushi is so fresh!!!
- The crispy calamari and seafood salad are the best!
- Love the setting!
- Try the Orange Peel Chicken....pretty delicious!!
- Sushi is fresh, although rice could improve (with sushi rice vinegar and more firmness), but might be the best in Bowie any ways.
- I love this place! BUT the chicken inside this curry is shady. Sticking to fish from now on
- Love the tuna tartar!
- Sushi lunch was a good value and delicious! One of the waitresses ended up getting into a huge argument with the sushi chef and another waiter, so it was like dinner and a show in another language!
- Try the Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Stick with the sushi, Pad Thai was a major disappointment
- Try the coconut fried rice...delicious!
- The "Drew Roll" is amazing!! A must try.
- Filet and shrimp is the best!
- Try the mango sauce with shrimp dinner. It's so good and unique
- Filet and shrimp dinner is excelent
- One of my all-time favorite sushi restaurants. Caterpillar roll is spot on. They have a great staff and are always consistent.
- Singerpore noodles are great must try
- Lunch sushi two rolls 6.00 plus miso soup and ginger salad. Delicious!
- Hot towels when you sit down. Food was pretty good. I got there early for my dinner date and went shoe shopping across the street.
- Fried shrimp roll apps & eel avocado rolls & fat tire IPA & bourbon & Uriah at the bar...