Shop, Food & Drink, Arts & Crafts
22 Peace Plz Ste 540
San Francisco, CA 94115
- Possibly the cheapest place in town for japanese snack foods.
- Buy some affordable bento boxes to bring lunch to work.
- Low low prices
- Their stock changes often and is super cheap so you have to go frequently to get the best deals!
- for those who chocolate you will enjoy the cocoa almonds cookies under "sogo bakery" aisle
- Less cray than Daiso and cheaper snacks than Nijiya
- I got some awesome stationery here. I'm very happy with my Tombow Mono graph!
- This place has a wider selection of snack food than Daiso.
- Great values, great snacks, sometimes fascinating items and some cute as well. Good place for all people from the other side of the world or right here in america
- Less crazy and different selection than Daiso. Everything's $1.50 unless marked!
- Bring bags or be charged 10 cents each!
- Incredible bento box section!
- Stock up on Korean face masks! Also found Green Tea cleansing wipes
- Great store filled with neat stuff! Oh and if you wanna buy bags of ramen or udon, come here! Big selection and it's way cheap!
- cheap place to get hi chews and all things Japan
- Great place for gifts as they are of good quality but very affordable
- Has cute animal hats :)
- they have $1 shin ramen
- They have dramatically reduced their inventory and selection.
- I was in shock on how cheap everything was it was!!!