Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse And Sushi Bar
$ $ $
4641 Washtenaw Ave. (Btw Carpenter And Golfside)
Pittsfield Township, MI 48197
- No 30% off sushi on valentines day
- If you want hibachi, go here during lunch time. Their prices are much cheaper than dinner with the same amount of food.
- Make sure you tip well the server has to share tips with the grill chef and the servers only get 2.65 an hour
- 30% off sushi- dine in only
- Have Sushi after 4:30 PM on week days and I think on Sunday it's 50% off.
- Best fried rice in town!
- Come here because your coworkers don't want to go to the Ethiopian place.
- Best place in the Ann Arbor- Ypsi area for sushi! Great service and food!
- The food and cooks are amazing
- dynamite rolls are the best!
- love that place.really adorable.drinks are really good
- They close from 2:30 to 4;30 ahh
- I love the food, my steak was delicious and the shrimp is really good too.
- Vary nice recommend
- Love the habachi here!!
- Great food!!
- Sushi was fine, fried tofu was gross and the service wasn't good. Tea was loose leaves in water (not loose leaf. :-(
- I always get shrimp no sauce & white rice (I can't handle all the salt) & they repeat it back to me & STILL put sauce on my shrimp & I have to flag down my waiter rice. Just go to the one in Canton.
- Actually, it looks like you can't get the sting roll anymore, which means I probably won't be coming here any more.
- Wasabi Sting Roll is delicious. It's not on the menu, but you can order it.