Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse
1639 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Houma, LA 70360
- The shrimp Tempura and the fried cheesecake are the best!
- The best Martini's !!!!!
- If you're craving hibachi, I would go for lunch. Their chicken lunch hibachi runs around $10.99!
- Very disappointed in the food and service my last couple trips. Hope it improveds.
- Very good hibachi!
- HORRIBLE! Maybe I'm spoiled since I now live in Houston, but this place did not meet my sushi standards. Never again! If your local and don't have a choice, I guess it works...
- Hey ichiban is now open on Monday's also sake is two for one on Mondays really good deal had a great time with my friends !!!!!
- Food was decent at best we wolnt be going back.
- Blue mojito was terrible they use artificial mint flavoring tasted like drinking tooth paste, salad mix was straight out of a bag, can't order from the hibachi on fri/sat unless u r sitting at it.
- Best Place Eat Sushi!!! Get the Who Dat Roll!!! And Get Some Sake Too!!!
- Go to Ichiban, order clear soup, anything you like as an entre, and then get Mochi for dessert... DELICIOUS! I recommend the red bean flavor Mochi.