I Mushroom Culture
Vegetarian / Vegan
No. 22, Jalan Puteri 2/2,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor 47100
+60 3-8061 2252
- is the best!
- Highly recommended!!!
- Nice vegetarian foods n reasonable price
- Nice food, fast service!
- Reasonable price and quick service. Highly recommended for all!!!
- Very fast service, and good customer service. I love the asam fish rice & mutton curry rice here. Not forgetting the pandan chicken.
- Ordered Asam fish rice and had 3 slices of fish which texture were really like that of real fish. Sauce were spot on. Good and speedy service.
- Though recommended highly by others, the santan-laden lamb curry (12.9$) is a bit sweet for me. The meat's texture is really accurate, sinewy enough to almost get stuck in one's teeth.
- Their signature dish: yam basket (15.9$) serves up sweet sour pork, crunchy carrots & celery, topped with almonds and lined with young ginger; all in a crispy basket of yam. Perfect meal for one.
- The staff recommended spring rolls (5.90$), a batch of six doughy rolls filled with sengkuang served with sweet chilli-lime. The teas come by pot, at (2.50$) a person.
- Yam Basket then best and it's their main dish
- Char Siew and sweet and sour abalone mushroom are delicious.
- Cantonese Ying Yong
- Still the best place for vegetarian food, fast , tasty and not so expensive
- Char siew, yam busket, sweat & sour abalone mushroom, curry mutton
- Assam fish is good. One of the better vegetarian restaurant around
- It's delicious, ginger seaweeds fish; yam basket; stir fried yao mak.
- Use to love the food here, but today found a maggot in my noodles...
- Very nice vege varieties. Fast serving
- The curry mutton rice was great! And looking at the menu, the prices for individual servings are quite reasonable (rm5 and above). If you want vegetarian and fast in Bandar Puteri, this is the place