I Dream of Falafel
Falafel, Mediterranean, Vegetarian / Vegan
112 W Monroe St (btwn Clark & LaSalle)
Chicago, IL 60603
- Here, the pitalike bread is filled with beef shawarma, kefta kebab or falafel, all packing a peppery punch. Average course: $6.
- All-in platter is really good
- Habanero sauce is the best.
- Try their Doner Kebab Wrap. It is so delicious. I love it so much!
- Sign up for the text messages and you will be rewarded with discounts each week for the food. They are amazing deals!!
- you can get several side salads as a bed for falafel or meats, it's your own sampler! I love this place!!
- Falafels that make you "FalaFULL!" LOLOLOL!
- It's like chipotle but filled with falafel, shawarma, pita goodness! Build your dream. When falafel is in the name... Ya gotta. Oh Diet Dr Pepper HUGE plus!!!
- Portions are getting smaller and smaller. Skip it.
- Everything is $6 all week. What a bargain!
- Vegan falafal is very delicious. Ask for habanero and spicy tomato dressing on side.
- Donner beef is the best. Come hungry because portions are big. They have quick and friendly service.
- It's been several months since I've been here. Food still fresh but the portions have decreased and the prices have increased. Great hummus
- Got confuse what to choose from
- Get all in one plate
- If you're here for lunch, get there before 11:50!
- Sweet potato falafel is delicious. Service time declines after lunch rush so 2pm they are slow slow slow. And out of falafel :(.
- Come hungry. Big portions and a mighty flavorful kick.
- The sweet potato falafel are excellent!