Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Hotel, Event Space
- This oddly-curved landmark boasts celeb clients like Suge Knight, Elton John and the President, plus a 200ft secret underground tunnel just like that crazy international spy dream you keep having.
- Drinks on the poolside patio are divine. Try the sweet potato fries!
- Pool side of hotel has great view of ocean... If u can see thru the smog.
- Bring your puppy. He can roam everywhere freely. Buddy played ball off leash for over an hour. He also made many friends.
- Love this hotel
- No gym! You can go to the health club next door for $20 eff that.
- The Starbucks cafe,it is my Favorite cafe
- Walls are thin and people are noisy!
- My new favorite place to stay in LA. AAA rate. $161 including 2 breakfasts make this 1 of the better values in the area. Killer views from the higher floors. X Bar has comfy booths.
- Valet parking can get a little crazy after an event. Make sure to prepay before the event to ensure a speedy exit.
- Parking in the garage is $24. Opt for valet which is the same price and you can come & go as you please!
- The slowest ATM in LA
- If you're visiting BREEZE or X bar tonight, don't forget to check in! Third check-ins get you a special!
- The staff is extremley friendly and enjoyable
- Don't forget your swimsuit... The pool is insane.
- Drink a pint of Fat Tire at x-bar in the lobby
- I like the service here
- The crescent-shaped Hyatt Regency Century Plaza was designed by World Trade Center architect Minoru Yamasaki, and along with its adjacent tower has 726 rooms. Its known for its very proper doormen.
- The music in the lobby is so intense for 12:30am on a Wednesday.
- they did a great job hosting iPOP! great pool! now if only the neighboring building wouldn't block the afternoon sun on the main pool