Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center (7400 Wisconsin Ave)
Bethesda, MD 20814
- I think this hotel sucks. Overall I would never stay here again.
- wifi costs you $10.desperatery slow.if you need network, better finding somewhere else.
- Take the train from NY to DC, then the red line metro to Bethesda. The Hyatt is right here. Much more convienent than flying and renting a car if you have a meeting up here.
- 24hr gym/whirlpool
- Rooms are just as average as any other room... spacious but you're paying for the location. Expensive parking and internet.
- The seats at the bottom of the escalators are amazingly comfortable. Might fall asleep.
- Good for a restroom break.....
- Parking is high but what isn't in this town. $15 self park just past the front door on right.
- Not to impressed with parking.
- Saturday nights they have Live Standup Comedy shows at 8pm
- No free wi-fi or parking for guests?! Rooms and decor need to be updated.
- Get a deluxe business room and WIFI and breakfast is included. A++ Service and the city has a great downtown area. Must stay if visiting DC.
- Great location for a conference, right above the Bethesda Metro stop. Freezing in the conference room!
- I really like this hotel and have stayed many times. If you check in late at night, Miriam will take special care of you. If you are hungry Domino's delivers pretty late.
- Breakfast is a tad expensive. Might be worth looking around the block.
- Hotel service is horrible. We ordered room service and it came an hour and half later, and the food was cold.
- In room Internet is aggravatingly slow and unreliable.
- Cheaters, after charging high for avg rooms they asked for $15/day parking as well... Will never stay here again...
- Laugh Riot at the Hyatt Live standup comedy show featuring 3 local DC-areacomedians .Every Saturday night 8 to 10 pm $10 cash-at-door admission. Doors open 7pm. StandupComedyToGo.com
- Shoe shine $6, just outside Daily Grill