Hyatt Regency Austin
- SXSW fans: Michaels is nearby for jewelry swag! Visit us @ Auditorium Shores across from the Main Stage in our DIY Jewelry Bar trailer. We will be here through March 16 until 9pm each night. #DIYStyle
- Ask the front desk about the 4.4 mile trail map and rent a bike.
- 15 minute walk from the convention center. Really not that bad. Not sure why everyone says u have to drive it.
- Nice place
- Here for SXSW? Try out taap.it to find the best of the area.
- Key location right on the water with a great trail to run. Ideal business center. Don't leave without hitting up the sushi bar for a Soco or Sebastian roll. Also the bar night staff is super chill.
- The Sushi here is fantastic!
- Wifi 12/3-6, 2011. Login ITA password ITA.
- Check out the "bat bridge".
- The crab and spinach salad is fabulous: fresh and generous. Yum.
- The Hyatt's recommend running route up & down the riverbank is an awesome 4.5 miles. Great views & lots of locals.
- 3rd floor patio is niiiiiish, sushi at the bar (Marker 10), gr8 amenities and views. A winner!
- Have a Lava Roll at the bar (sushi bar or otherwise). Twas delish! Squid ink tempura bits on it were unique and awesome.
- Sushi is amazing here, try it out
- Sushi in marker 10 is AMAZING! Wed-Sat Happy/Hour evenings...try the Sebastian Roll!
- Great food nearby.
- Use the restrooms near the speaker greenroom. They are uncrowded, like your own executive washroom
- Great bar
- Request a room with a view of the river!