Huynh's Vietnamese Cuisine
- Lotsa great vegan options. They can do a vegan Pho with vegetarian broth and the BBQ tofu vermicelli bowl's pretty awesome too.
- Love N6. Pho with wontons and egg noodles. Also shrimp garden rolls are a must.
- BBQ Pork with Vermicelli all the way! Look for it further down on the menu, and it includes a crispy egg roll.
- BBQ Pork Vermicelli or Broken Rice is the best $7.50!! Also don't forget to try Crispy Egg Rolls 2 (A1) $3!
- Try the Pho!
- Really good Vietnamese food, same owner as Vietnam 1
- Awesome and authentic! Liked the shrimp entrees.. My friends tried the pork pao and they really enjoyed it!
- This place is why you should never judge a book by its cover. It's nice inside, the staff is friendly, and the food is great. Try the Spicy String Beans! They're amazing!
- Great Vietnamese cuisine.
- The best Vietnamese Restaurant in Richmond. Try the bbq pork with broken rice you won't regret it.
- Beef - R3, Lean Pork - V10
- If Vietnam 1 is closed come here same menu and owner
- Add another good new Vietnamese restaurant to the area that already has a lot of great options. (via Scoville)
- broken rice is good, go for that or other vietnamese favorites