Huot's Seafood Restaurant
- A great local gathering spot, The seafood is always fresh and delicious. Try the baked haddock and the assorted fried seafood dishes. Call ahead to prevent waiting as it is always crowded.
- Every thing! Super friendly and huge portions. Best batter I've ever had on seafood and prongs to die for.
- Clams were exceptional. Huge portions and good value.
- Great chowder and fried scallops
- Great food and quick service- its a Maine tradition for us when visiting each year
- A must try. I've never had better fried scallops or fried clams. The sides are not the best but who cares. A family favorite since we started going to ocean park years ago.
- MUST get the decadent chocolate cake! You can easily split it between 2 people and its absolutely delicious!
- If you like fried seafood, there's plenty to choose from.
- The fried clams... Take it from the mayor.
- Fried clams n' fish chowder don't lie
- Fantastic fish and chips. The batter for the chicken nuggets on the kids menu is fantastic as well.
- The best clamcakes in the entire world. It's a trek to get there, but they are totally worth it.
- THE most famous seafood restuarant around! I finally gave in and ordered the lazywoman's lobster & Joe had the best fried claims anywhere in Maine and we had them EVERYWHERE!