Low-key, Low-Price and off of the vegas strip, this is the perfect spot for those who are looking for a Vegas experience with less strings.
Dive Bar, Bar
1122 E Charleston Blvd (at S Maryland Pkwy)
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Watch out! Ignorant hateful fucks sometimes drink here. But the gay nights here are usually the best nights
- Friendly bartenders and decent machines check it out
- dive bar on E Charleston with a mix of hipsters, homeless, and regular working folks
- Make sure you get your change back as some bartenders see it fit to self tip
- We getting it!
- Watch out total homophobic dicks might b here. This place is hella cool with whoever u are
- Careful! It's sometimes a straight and narrow bar...
- via Eater: Noted for cheapness of booze, plenty of TVs, unpretentious locals and rockabilly crowd. Their Jameson Century Club celebrates regulars who have downed 100 Jameson shots.
- The place to drink with real people. God bless this bar!
- Strike up a conversation with a raving madman and enjoy cheap drinks.
- What can I say that hasn't been said
- $2.50 Jameson!!!
- Drinks are cheap, and offsale beer and bottles are at a reasonable price, not to mention that they sell regular size bottles and not just the small ones.