The Huntley Hotel
1111 2nd St (at California Ave)
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Ask for floors 14 and above for the best view. Yogurt with granola and berries is fantastic for breakfast.
- Make sure you check out the rooftop bar
- An ideal perch to watch the sunset, an express elevator with a stunning ocean view zips past floors to deposit patrons directly on one of the Penthouse's leather couches! Happy hour Mon-Fri, 4-7pm!
- Have drinks with someone lovely.....
- Sophisticated top-floor bar, a magnet for bon vivants, showcases the skyline on one side and beach on the other.
- The Ocean View rooms are very pleasure
- An unbeatable Happy Hour with sex-on-legs short rib tacos and ros but could none of you tell me my post beach mascara had given me raccoon eyes. No 'extra' work for you!
- Ist zwar etwas in die Jahre gekommen ist aber ein nettes und freundliches Hotel, sehr gnstig gelegen...der Blick aus dem Restaurant ist Mega!!!!
- The Huntley Santa Monica Beach is an oasis of understated contemporary elegance and comfort amidst the hustle and bustle of the cityscape.
- Great #prgn2013 meeting for #PR pros
- Have you ever heard of breakfast? Well they make that shit here too
- Great view of Santa Monica from 19th floor. Open for breakfast/lunch etc but looking at lines last night a popular clubbing venue too.
- AMAZING VIEW FROM THE PENTHOUSE!!
- Room 1508 view is not terrible
- Rooftop bar on weekdays. Go for the magic hour. Nice rooms. Thin walls. Delicious views.
- nice people. slowest internet in the world!
- UNparalleled service and 'family' feel, which was is a surprise for a modern hotel in Santa Monica. Smaller rooms, but well worth the price.
- glass of vino, rock shrimp tempura, tacos, & sliders are the best happy hour things to order!
- I love the interior
- Good views in the Penthouse restaurant and bar filled with the cool and poshe; it's well decorated but small. Ropes to seperate Restaurant patrons and bar attendies!