Huntington Beach City Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
103 Pacific Coast Hwy (btwn Beach Blvd. & Seapoint St.)
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Be confused at the West Coast definition of a boardwalk.
- Pick up your garbage
- If you want surf city at its best, worth a stop!
- Go to Bolsa Chica State Beach. Get firewood from the Mobil station @Warner. Cook hot dogs & s'mores at one of the fire berms. Check out the waves. Get wet.
- Surf City USA! Great beach w/hundreds of people, surfers, performers & vendors. Definitely an experience that I recommend. We spent 4 hours on the beach. Weekends are crazy crowded - weekdays less so.
- My favorite beach! Park North of the pier for free parking. Farmers market on Fridays! Beautiful sunsets.
- Your dog can run free in parts of this beach, but #DontBlowIt by bringing a pack of Dobermans.
- Summer time is here and there is always something happening in HB. Weekends are crazy fun. Was just there on Saturday and there were bands playing and thousands of people enjoying the Cali Sun!
- a nice place to be...
- Check out the FREE weekly Surf City Fair on Tuesday evenings (yummy food booths). This was Cheap Date Idea #8 on my blog.
- Go to Zimzala @ Shorebreak, sit on the patio upstairs and watch the waves. Have flatbread mmm.
- Take a stroll and take it all in!
- One of the best CA beaches. Cool, relaxed, beautiful one w easy parking.
- The weather is great here. People are friendly and its more "peaceful"!!!
- Get here early on weekends if you want to get a fire pit for an evening bon fire.
- What's good is that I live here!
- This place is nice, except the two oil platforms...
- Head south to Balboa for less crowds.
- Crazy motorcycles everywhere!
- There needs to be a section on the beach where we can drink