Hunter's Point South Park
Center Boulevard and Borden Avenue (Center Boulevard and Borden Avenue)
Queens, NY 11101
- The park includes a central green, a playground, a waterside promenade and a 13,000-square-foot pavilion that contains comfort stations, concessions, and an elevated caf plaza.
- Today, I was here to open the Hunter's Point South Waterfront Park: http://bit.ly/1fj727J
- Places to Run: Take a run along the East River waterfront in this newly constructed 10-acre park, featuring breath-taking views of the Midtown East skyline.
- Boardwalk running in the city
- Lovey view and nice food/beverage offerings. One of the more pleasant places to wait for the ferry!
- Pepsi-Cola sign and great photo ops with perfect views to midtown
- Nice running paths by the water. Very pretty!
- Gorgeous park with beautiful views of Manhattan
- Expanded and lovely.
- Great for dogs
- Great views and green space
- Check ferry schedule before you go.
- Great park with an amazing view of NYC's skyline. Clean bathrooms / good beer & snacks at Coffeed near the E. River Ferry landing.
- Great views of Manhattan and they have a dog park.
- One of the best views of the city.
- Spectacular views of Manhattan!
- Enjoy the view and my daughter loves the playground
- Great dog park
- The venue comes tucked under a solar-paneled pavilion that generates energy for the park, and features an outdoor seating area and events space.
- Best sunset