Humphreys Concerts By the Bay
Music Venue, Resort, Concert Hall
- Get there early to ditch your seats and sit along the garden wall for a better view (via sdDialedIn.com)
- See you Tuesday July 2nd 2013 for the Summerland Tour featuring LIVE, Everclear, Filter & Sponge! For more info and to RSVP visit http://bit.ly/LIVESanDiegoCA
- Get there early an sit on the wall along the bay.. Bring a blanket to sit on. Amazing and beautiful. Plus service waitress too.. Score!
- Bring a boat, watch from the water and make new friends! (: good times
- Bring a lot of patience. There are ten times as many ushers as there are people selling alcohol.
- Ketel krush aint bad.
- Loved this harbor side concert spot. Phillip Phillips & Gavin DeGraw played it well!
- Beautiful music venue on the water. People actually kayak up and listen to music
- Gary Clark Jr. Concert w/ Chad, Guy, and Meredith.
- Kayak to a slow! Doooo it!!
- Save your money and buy a dingy and watch show from the water.
- The shows awesome concert venue
- Australian pink Floyd tonight celebrating 21 years together with rick
- If you want to pay w a credit card they will treat you like scum.
- Best place to see an intimate concert in San Diego for 30 something's and up!
- Best to go On a boat
- Don't waste time driving around looking for parking. Just park in the big lot by the bali high( near the giant circle), plenty of spaces, and easier to exit after seeing the show.
- Go by boat!
- Get to your show ON TIME. There is a noise curfew at 10pm so most shows will start promptly.
- Incredible Venue! ..the restaurant there is a great place for brunch/ lunch with a front row view of the marina!