3000 S Howell Ave (E Oklahoma Ave)
Milwaukee, WI 53207
- I've slept here
- The La Mora Family won Bango's 4th of July Experience Sweepstakes and were the lucky recipients of Bango VIP prize packages and got to ride along with Bango in the Humboldt Park 4th of July Parade.
- Every Tuesday night all summer long. http://www.bayviewneighborhood.org/chill_on_the_hill
- Free Ice skating in the winter.
- Chill on the Hill, Indian fest, and food truck night are the summer favorites by far!
- Such a great #OldSchool park with a little something for everyone!
- Eclectic music series Tues Nights summer 6:00 opening act 6:30 main act. Food insure. Dog and family friendly!
- Find the gazebo made of marble SE of the pond and rest under it
- Chill on the Hill is a great free music series.
- Beergarden, chill in the hill, bogs...one of the most vibrant parks in Milwaukee
- They have a "Beer Garden" open til 21:00
- Always enjoy Chill on the Hill and gotta love the Beer Garden.
- Love walking my dog in this park, but hate when others don't pick up after their own dogs. Ick.
- Hibernation is the key to survival during winter.
- Come here tuesday at 6:30 for free music
- Chill on the Hill, Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm. Free music, great people, food trucks, and byob. This is what Milwaukee is all about!
- Sit by the lagoon and listen to frogs chirp and sing.
- The chill on the hill is an place to be on tuesdays
- A nice place to take a walk... Visit the frog pond.
- Weather permitting, this week (6/21) it's The Squeezettes http://squeezettes.com