Comedy Club, Performing Arts, Entertainment
- See an improv show on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday!
- Great show prices ($5) and great drink prices! Seven nights a week.
- You won't find too many places with more creative improv happening in the Twin Cities!
- Love seeing Bearded Men!
- Buy tickets online at www.hugetheater.com for Friday and Saturday nights because we are usually selling out! $10 for 3+ shows!
- There actually are no shows on Tuesdays, they have classes that day.
- I love going on Mondays. Show X is a funny and creative bunch.
- Improv-a-go-go is an insider show on Sundays at 8:00pm that is super new, edgy, random. The "pro" show is Show X on Monday nights.
- Pay $20 and get a one month HUGE membership, which includes tickets to two shows and a button!
- If you are a fan of improv, definitely check it out. Their shows typically sell out so order tickets online.
- Really great shows with great people. Can't beat that price if you are looking for something to do on an evening!
- Loved the Yes Andersons, a group that does an improvised play in the style of Wes Anderson.
- Best improv theater in uptown. Great for dates, beer allowed in seating area. Consider the membership if you go twice a month its paid for.
- Pay-what-you-like on Sunday nights!
- Great shows, talented people.
- Two improv shows tonite.
- Try the improv. It's fantastic!
- Show X on Monday nights should be added to your to-do list immediately!
- HUGE is where #MNimprov lives.
- Must check out Star Trek Saturdays or Improv-a-Go-Go Sundays, or any show, really!