New American, American
$ $ $
- Stevie is the best bartender EVER.
- The 3rd Sunday of each month is Disco Brunch, DJ's a Bloody Mary Bar and amazing food.
- Order Pasta Dish sans Prosciutto to make it vegetarian, avoid all their bottled beers :-p
- My server saw that I was removing sinew from tuna pieces and insisted of exchanging it for a better piece without me even asking for it. Five star customer service. Way to go Hue!
- That sucks they took the PB&J Turnover off the Menu, the whole reason for coming here on Sundays
- Not worth the wait. The staff were snotty and not helpful. Plenty of other amazing spots in Orlando to dine, this one is not worth your time.
- The Bloody Mary Bar is fantastic and the Mimosas are a great deal for Brunch. If you need a hangover cure or are starving, definitely get the Burger- simply amazing!!
- Sunday Bloody Mary bar is excellent!
- Very nice after a bad experience at Cityfish. The duck is one of the greatest dishes I've had in a long time. I sit alone at the bar at every restaurant and thought the bartenders were wonderful.
- Loved disco brunch. I had the Jackson 5 and it was delicious. I made a reservation on their website so I didn't have to wait for a table.
- No longer in business
- Their tarte ratings lovely finish.
- There was nothing I ate that I didn't absolutely love! And Nicole is the best waitress!
- Great wine list. Get an outside table.
- Grouper was excellent!
- The key largo snowy grouper is absolutely delicious! Reminds me of lobster.
- 1 dollar Mimosas
- Drink specials for happy hour ok. 6.00 house wines and 2 off speciality drink menu only. No food discounts. No outdoor heaters and it was cold. Theyve been open 10 yrs and dont have any heaters.
- Sunday Funday is a must here!
- The best dessert in Thornton park, the chocolate souffle. Simply amazing!