Newsstand, Convenience Store, Bookstore
Terminal 1, near Gate 43 (SFO Airport)
San Francisco, CA 94128
- Everything is super expensive, but when you need a beverage and a snack for the long flight back home, they're worth it!
- Just a little News shop
- They sell sourdough and clam chowder, awesome
- Super expensive but they did have all the magazines I wanted.
- Snacks marked up 300% everywhere. Just stop at Walgreens before you go to the airport.
- $12.99 for a bag of almonds? No thanks you better keep those since they're clearly rare priceless items. That's ridiculous.
- They don't sell any chargers or USB cords for the iPhone 5 :(
- Hope you bought your souvenirs outside this stuff is expensive