$ $ $
- In honor of March Madness, Hudson Common is unleashing its annual burger bracket. Take down four crazy-awesome burgers in one sitting.
- Hudson Common's partnering with Brooklyn's KelSo on an exclusive Summer brew named One Hop Stop, an Uncommon Lager. The beer has a "bright and juicy aroma, tropical fruit nose."
- Really fun bar scene for any day of the week. The French toast grilled cheese is not to be missed.
- Great place to catch a sporting event with numerous tv's, including comfortable couches with pillows in intimate coves.
- Amazing Beer men!
- Newest nightlife spot for Midtowners. Good/clubby music on weekend nights without being too pretentious or overwhelming. Chill (TVs for sport fans) during the week for happy hour. Food menu avail
- The Pink Slip is a yummy sip at night and the Pancake Egg sandwich is the perfect start to your day in the morning!
- For an aprs ski setting right here in the city
- Sriracha cheesesteak tacos, duh.
- french toast grilled cheese.
- The burgers are amazing and the grilled cheese is served on french toast! Also, you give them your cell phone number and they text you when your order is up. How cool is that? Definitely a must.
- Are you common or uncommon? The Bloody Mary Bacon fries are great, but should be shared. For March Madness, they played the sound of the games. Good sign of any spot with a bunch of TVs.
- Great bar with high ceilings and long picnic style tables.
- Nice draughty beer selection, big space. I went for Coney Island IPA
- 10% off regularly priced lunch & dinner menus for Friends of Lincoln Center members
- Part of massive bar/restaurant/club venue within hotel... it's really cool and fun!!! Kitchen here closes at midnight but the drinks flow all night, bartenders pour amazing drinks and are attentive!
- Good selection of bar food, lax door policy and huge TV screens for game day
- good drinks, food is ok, space is incredible
- Can get a little crowded but it's a surprisingly fun hidden gem complete with a great tap list and relatively cheap French fries
- Cool bar right behind the lobby with a great outside space.