Huangpu River (黄浦江)
Zhongshan E-1 Rd
Huangpu, 上海市 200002
- The best way to enjoy the Huangpu River? Jump on a boat. Preferably at night. The skyline is one of the most stunning in China. Imagine misty ice palaces dipped in a rainbow of colour.
- The weirdest things happen at night
- Takes only 10 min to across the Huangpu river by 2 RMB
- The CORRECT name of this river should be HUANGPUJIANG river. That maybe hard for a foreinger to spell it correctly.
- Really it was like a graphic design scenic view. But it real.
- You can see the haze there, its not fog, its polluted air..
- Take one of the dinner cruises, on the river, or even rent a private yacht with a groups of friends, for a really amazing time. It will end up being one of your long lasting memories of Shanghai.
- River seperated Shanghai 2 part, Pudong & Puxi.In the night,u can hop on the cruise & hang out along the river with full the light,there are few big bridge cross the river (espescially Nan Pu bridge)
- Sng chy qua Thg Hi chia 2 khu Ph ng & ph Ty.Bui ti ra bn Thg Hi bt thuyn i do chi khu ny rt v n uc tng bng.C rt nhiu cy cu ln bc qua sng ny,c bit l cu NamPh
- great view
- Take the boat trip! Nice view!!
- Tours are amazing
- Amazing romantic place
- De frente a la perla del Oriente
- This photo take from room hotel hyatt on the bund
- Very good landscape
- - !