The Howlin' Wolf
Music Venue, Bar
- great quickw/in walking distance of the convention center to support the small guy!
- The Wolf is the place to be check out the den for food and drink during the day
- Treme happened here. Nicknamed after legendary blues musician Chester Burnett, Howlin' Wolf opened it's doors in 1988, nurturing the local, upbeat blues of New Orleans.
- Soul Rebels
- Lindas msicas!!! Adorooooo
- Have Brittney pour you a drink. U will be :)
- Their pulled pork sandwich made for a tasty, filling lunch.
- Indie, Rock, Funk, Blues, Zydeco, Howlin' Wolf has it all! Grab some food in the Den and enjoy some awesome shows! Get there early for all-ages shows to get a good spot. TW 's Howlin' Wolf!
- Good beer next door at the den....can carry in.....more basic in the venue
- Music venue in the Warehouse District that's great for shows of all sizes. The Den is more compact and hosts Hot 8 Brass Band every Sunday night. The larger room is open depending on the show.
- Half Andygator and half Purple Haze.....delicious! It had a name but I can't remember, probably because I had multiple.
- Always a good time!
- Hot 8 Brass Band on Sundays. Need I say more?
- Awesome place for indie music!
- A good music venue. You can also grab a bite to eat or see a comedy show. Check the music calendar for upcoming shows.
- They put Brisket on everything they sell. Try the Fries and Brisket- Amazeballs
- Great free shows during Carnaval weekend. Cant beat that.
- A great venue to see really good music! Great staff and an amazing time!
- Great drinks and music
- Excellent tweet wall during funk shows #wolfgras