Howl at the Moon
- Pianos, Buckets of Booze, parties. Great fun.
- buy a bucket of f**k
- You gotta do the jell-o shots here!!! You have to do it with whip cream, on your knees and hands behind your back
- Amazing piano players
- The bar serves a mixed drink in a 86-ounce bucket built for four or more.
- the coolest Piano Bar in town!
- Keep that collar popped
- Go here, Great bar!!
- Me @Happy Hour
- Me @happyhour
- Best time I've had in a long time! Entertainment was outstanding!! Bucket drinks are to die for!!
- Happy hour free food buffet on Friday. The complimentary food buffet comes with $17 buckets of beer.
- No cover charge with military i.d.
- Do it! So fun!
- And fyi the drinks are super watered down.
- Compared to other Howl locations, this felt like a nursing home dance party with most patrons were over 40 years old... fun layout with center stage and overall great music selection!!!
- Unless your 21 or having a bachelorette party....
- Great music mix, little bit of everything. Cocktail buckets taste great but weak. Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
- Friend dropped $40 for them to play a song for his girlfriends birthday and they never did. Bathroom attendant, so bring cash. Lots of Bachelorette parties. Admittedly not my scene.
- Won a Happy Hour yay yay