$ $ $
3539 Northside Pkwy NW (W Paces Ferry Rd NW)
Atlanta, GA 30327
- Always excellent food and service, smart-casual
- Best place to get a great meal
- The smoked salmon is AWESOME!!!!
- Went for my 3 year anniversary and it was amazing! The ribs are killer :)
- Try their take on the rainbow roll. It's delectable.
- Try the Grilled Chicken salad - With cilantro lime vinaigrette and peanut sauce, sooo good. Usually comes with tortilla strips but I got without.
- Just as a reminder... No hats in the dining room...
- Being a vegetarian, I really only had a couple of choices on the dinner menu. I tried the veggie burger. It was ok. Just not nutritionally where it needs to be for a vegetarian!
- Love the Hawaiian ribeye and spinach dip. The cheese bread is good but not on the menu.
- Amazing food and staff. All of the wait staff are top notch. You will not find better service. The Smoked Salmon appetizer is some of the best in the country! The braised cabbage is wonderful...
- Smoked salmon app and their flying chicken platter. Hands down best chicken tenders in Atlanta.
- The Apple Walnut Cobbler is the main reason I've been going to Houston's for a very long time. Everything else is bonus...
- Best kale salad, on earth.
- Nice staff. I enjoy eating here. (Probably too often lol)
- This is our favorite restaurant anywhere. Smoked Salmon, salad and ribs. Can't beat that!
- Eat well, be happy
- Try the Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
- Hawaiian ribeye :)
- Love the food and great placecto take the family
- Still some of the best salads in the city - also grab the 2006 Stag's Leap by the glass