Caribbean, Boat / Ferry
Montego Bay, Parish of Saint James
- Really quaint, although fine dining, great value for money
- Lobster and shrimp scampi over fresh pasta was outstanding! Ties for top best scampi I have ever eaten. Amazing!
- Very good the food, the view is amaizing
- Great place for drinks and dinner, gorgeous at night. They also feed the tarpon, crazy to watch. A floating platform brings you out to the houseboat
- Romantic, fine dinning, surf + turf very good.
- Very romantic, quiet spot. Unique too in a Wes Anderson way. Food is very good. Highly recommend
- Surf and turf + the lobster cake is awesome!
- They're in our DELECTABLE category ($3,300) for Restaurant Week Jamaica 2010 which is November 13-20.
- Great food excellent service.
- Fried Fish thai style good
- Calamari grill delicious