House of Tricks
114 E 7th St (at S Forest Ave)
Tempe, AZ 85281
6:00pm - 8:00pm
6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Although Tricks has a decent cocktail list, wine is the way to go here, given the restaurant's eclectic 300-bottle cellar and its "Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator for two years running.
- Called the "Hours of Tranquility", their happy hour consists of relaxed pricing at the outdoor bar from 4-6 p.m. and tasty, casual happy hour dining options.
- House of TricksBest of Phoenix Winner 2011: Best Romantic Dinner. This the place to be with your significant other in a cozy, candlelit ambiance, excellent service, and delicious food.
- Porchetta and bread pudding. You're welcome.
- service is amazing. the menu constantly changes so it's nice to visit once a quarter. it feels like an english tea party when sitting outside.
- Food GREAT! Very nice atmosphere low lights court yard setting offering wine, cocktails and dinner. we are coming back ! And yes very good service
- Everything is good here... Salmon salad with chipotle grapefruit dressing...steaks...
- Have a Tincho! New Age White wine over ice with a slice of lime. Just enought bubbles to tickle your tongue!
- Can't decide? Go with chipotle cream pasta w/ chicken.
- Gavin is the best bartender
- Go to the bar after work. Great atsomosphere.
- Foie gras duck tamales starter, salmon starter were excellent. Pork belly and caramelized onion stuffed chicken is to die for - this was chefs daily special.
- Although the lush, flower-filled patio has its charms, the best place for Tricksters to be is invariably the outdoor bar, roofed and shaded by two towering old trees.
- House of Tricks has been named "One of the Top 5 Wine Bars in the Valley" and has been awarded the Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence". Everything on the menu is delicious. Save room for dessert.
- Cheese plate
- Amazing chicken sandwich with fig on it. My go-to sandwich for lunch!
- Hearing customers complain about sitting outside in beautiful weather is funny
- Food Critic says The restaurant is really a rare gem, a local institution that survives not on hype, but on quality... This is what your missing, check them out today!
- Get a table outside, order the raspberry tea (loaded with raspberries!) and soak up the relaxing vibe. Local, fresh, seasonal fare.
- If youre going for lunch, you cant go wrong with the quiche of the day. Also, this is a great spot for dinner before a show at ASU Gammage. Great wine list!