The House of Brews
Bar, Burgers, Sports Bar
- Try the Chelsea Checker Cab Blonde Ale, it's amazing!
- Magic Hat Elder Betty on tap for a few more weeks...
- Lovin' Damian!
- Order the nachos, cheese fries or wings. All great and just $29 total
- Get the Chelsea Checker Cab Blonde Ale.
- Try local beer called Brooklyn Lager!
- They gladly put a TV on the Chiefs game, and served us up. Thought we had found a goldmine. Once it got busy though, we sat without drinks for nearly an hour. Food was just okay.
- the ocroberfest brews are cheap and very very awesome.
- From all of us here at The House of Brews, Happy Fourth of July! We wish everyone a fun, relaxing and safe holiday weekend! #ProudToBeAnAmerican
- If you sit at the bar and need to charge your phone, look under the lip of the bar. Outlets mounted just for you
- Happy Paddy's Day from all of us here at The House of Brews!
- Celebrate Mardi Gras & Fat Tuesday with us here at The House of Brews! Pick up a $5 Eventbrite ticket here & redeem it for any Abita Beer on tap! - http://bit.ly/1fF9sCU
- Happy Hump Day !
- Check out the House of Brews 46th Street for all of the LIVE Winter Olympics 2014 action!
- Wi-Fi pwd: goodbeer, which is actualy correct
- Sliders are really good, i tried the beef.
- Love this place.Very chillaxin environment.. Grab a Trappistes Rochefort 10 while you're there. One of the few beer bars that carry this beer.
- I found this bar last year as I was staying in the city and was looking for a place to have some beers. Had the Roquefort Bacon Burger. It's one of the best burgers I've ever had.
- Get yourself a beer tower and a basket of fries. Or two.
- If you are looking for a real bar in the theater district, head over to House of Brews. Once inside, order yourself a burger & have the friendly staff bring you a filled glass from its extensive tap.